Pamlico Animal Hospital is supported by extensive in-house diagnostic and surgical equipment which allows us to offer complete and timely treatment options for your pet. We also carry a full line of pet healthcare products, including heartworm prevention, flea and tick products, and Purina diets for all stages of your pet's life.
We're pleased to offer the following services at our Pamlico Animal Hospital:
Pamlico Animal Hospital offers full-service veterinary care, from routine physical examinations and vaccinations to emergency and critical care. In addition, we offer unparalleled surgical, dental, digital X-ray, endoscopic, and ultrasound evaluation services. We place special emphasis on preventive medicine and individual wellness programs, such as senior care, healthy weight, and lifestyle.
We believe that it is our job to not only treat your pets when they are ill but to educate you on how to keep your best friends happy and healthy. Our vets have more than 80 years of combined veterinary experience. They have provided treatment for thousands of pets for a variety of problems and are constantly updating their skills through continuing education classes to learn about the latest innovations and medical protocols.
- Preventive medicine including vaccinations, heartworm prevention, flea/tick control, and wellness programs for all stages of life
- Emergency services available to all of our loyal clients
- Surgical services including spays/neuters, dental cleanings, and general surgeries – with state of the art patient anesthesia and surgical monitoring
- Hospitalization and critical care services with in-house laboratory testing to aid in a timely diagnosis of your pet
- Grooming services
- Boarding services
- High Quality and Prescription diets such as Purina, Royal Canin, and Hills Veterinary Diets
- Digital X-ray with films reviewed by IDEXX Radiologists
- Microchipping to protect your pet if they should be lost or stolen
- Skin, dental, and pet care products exclusively sold in veterinary hospitals
Types of Pets Seen:
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Pamlico Animal Hospital, we can care for many types of pets.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We gladly accept payment by cash, in-state check, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card or Care Credit.